We ask you to familiarize yourself with the Rules of visiting the Theater in accordance with the “Standard for the Safe organization of workers’ work and safe access of visitors to buildings, structures, structures (premises in them) St. Petersburg State Budgetary Cultural Institution “St. Petersburg State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater named after M.P. Mussorgsky-Mikhailovsky Theater”, aimed at carrying out preventive measures to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) on the territory of St. Petersburg”.
Rules for visiting the Theater
- A visit to the theater is possible only with a ticket, regardless of the age of the viewer. Spectators are required to take the seats indicated on the ticket.
- In case of loss (damage) of the ticket, it is impossible to visit the Theater.
- Children aged 5 and over, accompanied by adults, have the right to attend evening performances/concerts.
- When buying a ticket, the viewer agrees to follow the age recommendations and instructions on the ticket and the poster. The theater is not responsible for the violation of these recommendations by the viewer.
- It is forbidden to bring into the theater: firearms, its main parts and ammunition for it, cold weapons, throwing weapons, pneumatic, gas and signal weapons, as well as cartridges for it, gas canisters, stun guns, stabbing and other items that can be used as a weapon of injury; flammable, explosive, poisonous, odorous and radioactive substances, piercing and cutting objects, pyrotechnic devices, laser flashlights; alcoholic beverages, narcotic and psychotropic substances; opaque thermoses, suitcases, oversized parcels and bags, as well as self-defense equipment.
- At the entrance to the theater, the audience must pass special control through inspection zones, including stationary and manual metal detectors and personal inspection points, to inspect the contents of bags, parcels, packages, in order to timely detect the passage of prohibited items.
- In order to ensure the safety of the audience and improve the quality of service, audio and video recording is conducted in the premises of the theater.
- When conducting theater events, it is possible to conduct shooting (photo and video) of the theater event. When attending a theater event, the viewer should know that during the photo and video shooting of the event, his image can be obtained, in accordance with art. 152.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the publication and further use of the image of a citizen (including his photographs, as well as video recordings on which he is depicted) are allowed without the consent of a citizen if the image of a citizen is obtained during filming, which is carried out in places open to the public, or at public events, including concerts, theater performances and similar events.
- Outerwear, hats, bags, backpacks, umbrellas, etc. the audience must take to the wardrobe.
- The entrance of the audience to the Theater, the work of the staff and the work of the audience buffet is carried out no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of the performance. Entrance to the auditorium is carried out after the first bell.
- After the third bell, the entrance to the hall is prohibited.
- If you are late, you should take the seat offered by the administrator. The seat indicated on the ticket can be occupied during the intermission.
- It is not allowed in the Theater:
– enter the auditorium in outerwear, with food and drinks;
– use photo, video and audio equipment during a public performance of a performance/concert;
– visit the theater with animals.
- During the event, viewers are required to turn off their mobile phones.
- In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, performances (concerts and other events) The theaters are the intellectual property of the Theater and the directors. In order to ensure the protection of copyright and other related rights, photography, film, video, television, any kind of audio recordings of performances or fragments are prohibited without the special permission of the Theater.
- The audience is obliged to take care of the Theater’s property, observe the order and rules of fire safety. In the event of an emergency and the alarm is activated, the audience must follow the instructions of the Theater staff.
- In the Theater, you should behave correctly towards others, not provoke conflicts and not interfere with other guests.
- Intoxicated spectators are not allowed to attend the events.
- In accordance with Federal Law No. 13-FZ of 23.02.2013 “On the protection of citizens’ health from the effects of ambient tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption”, smoking is prohibited in the Theater premises.
- Electronic tickets cannot be exchanged for printed tickets.
- At the performances of the current repertoire, flowers are not brought on stage: they are passed to performers through administrators. Flowers can be brought to the stage in exceptional cases, in agreement with the management. If you want to give flowers to an artist, warn the administrator before the performance and leave the bouquet to him. The administrator will ask you to fill out a card on which you will indicate to whom the bouquet is intended.
- Persons who do not comply with the established rules, violate public order, pose a threat to the life and health of visitors, may be removed from the Theater by security officers. Depending on the nature of the offenses, the Theater Administration may limit itself to a warning or transfer the violator to the police for appropriate measures.
Rules for visiting the Theater for the period of the high-readiness regime in St. Petersburg for the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations and before the introduction of the regime of daily activities, or until the cancellation of the relevant requirements by regulatory legal acts of the Government of St. Petersburg
When visiting the Theater, the following rules of personal and public hygiene must be observed during the entire stay on the territory of the theater:
Admission to the Theater with a body temperature above 37.1 ° C and (or) in the presence of symptoms of acute respiratory viral disease (cough, runny nose, weakness) is prohibited. In such cases, we recommend that you contact a medical institution for diagnosis and medical care in compliance with precautionary measures. In order to measure body temperature, thermal imagers are installed at the entrance to the Theater.
The wearing of respirators or disposable masks by visitors in the premises is mandatory only if the relevant requirements are introduced by the Decree of the Government of St. Petersburg dated 13.03.2020 No. 121 “On measures to counter the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in St. Petersburg”.